Wednesday 21 March 2012

Fahima Chowdhury - Arrivals Task

 For my 'Arrivals Task' I was looking at Piccadilly Gardens. I grew up in manchster so I wasnt sure if I should focus somewhere esle. However, I really wanted to base it on manchester, so I decided to explore the arrival of something new in manchester and the first time I saw it. One memory of mine was arriving at the new piccadilly gardens when the fountains was placed.

 

My Tale

 

Arriving at the new and improved Piccadilly gardens was like arriving at a new fresh place. Seeing the new placed fountains created a summer feel to the old rainy space. The spraying water was like crystal fireworks reflecting any light. Each speck of crystal seemed to sparkle vividly and bright. Bright light that was almost blinding, bright light were you could hardly see, however not at all uncomfortable, just a nice place for a cup of tea. The sweet, soft, smell of fresh water moving swiftly all around, what a day to be Mancunian, so happy and so very proud.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment