Wednesday 21 March 2012

Unit X - Living it - Arrivals task

Arrivals Task

 
The hot rays of burning sun are always a temptation, to loosing the layers of clothing you cling on to on a winter’s day like hugging onto something precious. As my mum says so the sixties!!!
Walking along the sidewalk, hearing the children scuttle and play trying to block out the annoying sound off my mother’s shoes tick tock tick tock as much as I tried to block it out the more I found myself whispering tick tock tick tock whilst nodding my head on repeat, the suns still churning high above. I remain down below taking off my coat, my jumper, and my skins all sticky, scorching red eager to itch, the sun quickly absorbing into my skin making the ground un-easy to walk upon. Stopping in a side street unexpectedly I stepped into the warm crisp off sand, gently walking along letting the sand sweep over and between my toes, the clouds above are puffy as cotton balls making the sky seem bright and light. I hear the sounds of seagulls calling in the far distance its fading wait its fading tick tock tick tock the afternoon walk.
For the arrival task I looked at arriving at two of my favourite places, one when I travelled to Germany, Berlin with a group of college friends for the first time and the second was a family holiday break to Wales for a week. I have chosen these two arrivals because they were the most memorable places I’ve visited so far each place had something special about them, below I have posted some photographs of Berlin and Wales, to give a feel of what I’m describing in my tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment