Wednesday 2 May 2012

Digital Workshop- Alix Dessain


I went to the digital workshop yesterday with Mary Stark, as using computers and Photoshop is definitely not my strongest point! This session was really helpful as she showed us how to digitally visualize our ideas in the new building. This is essential to the project, and the design world today, as a digital image of the piece allows it to be seen in context. I started to get to grips a bit more with Photoshop and this is the result of the session. It isn't the best quality, but once I have decided on my final image and get to know Photoshop more it will hopefully look a little bit better! The piece is not an idea of mine, but a found image that vaguely relates to my project in that it is a hanging and placed against a wall. 


1 comment:

  1. Did you photoshop this?maybe you can do some laser cutting, and by the way has anyone got pictures of inside the new building?

    ReplyDelete