Thursday 17 May 2012

Summary- Laura Paterson

Overall I have really enjoyed unit x, I have enjoyed working as part of a group and have interacted with new people on the course. I feel that It has helped me to gain new digital skills and become more confident using photoshop and Blogger. I know that in the future people will be viewing my work over the internet so I feel that it is important that I continue to develop my digital skills. Throughout the project I have discovered new Artists and Designers who's work have inspired me to create my own images. In the last project my work was lacking in texture and I feel that in unit x I have pushed myself to use new techniques and add layers to my work. I feel that I have explored Manchester in depth to gain knowledge of what makes a city and I am pleased with my digital outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment