Friday 20 April 2012

Alix Dessain- Moving Image Workshop


Film and moving image is becoming more and more popular with designers and companies today, who are using it to promote their products to a worldwide audience using the internet.  One of my favourite films that we were shown was the stop motion Pen Story, it flows really well and tells a story along the way, as well as showing what is possible using the stop motion method. Here is the link to youtube for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Et7UQh1tg


We were inducted into how to use the video camera and create a short film. In our group of 4 we filmed a short stop and start clip of a girl weaving in the weave room, using a varity of shots including a long shot and a close up. I will try and incorporate a short film into my project using my work and see what results I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment